Valiant Lady Transatlantic Oct. 2023

matt1

20 hours ago, cantgetin said:

I don't think it is the "deal of the century."  In fact, I booked our cruise about 8 months ago for about $100 less than the current deal + $200 in Sailor's Loot.  They always have sales...just wait for one you love.  OK, unless you do it today, it is too late for this deal.

i think they're starting to push pricing up back to pre-covid levels though.  we had booked an XL sea terrace for the OG birthday bash in 2020, for the bargain price of $5k for the cabin!!!  the prices obviously dipped to entice new folks to try VV out over the past year and change.  it was definitely a nice teaser, but i'm anticipating the pricing to jump significantly as they get their holding in the market.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Redcasey55 said:

Just booked this cruise. will be my 5th transatlantic. Love the sea days. Looking forward to meeting some new and fun people!

There is a FB group for this cruise as well as a roll call on CC.  You'll love it.  We did October 2022 and rebooked on board for this one.

On 2/1/2023 at 6:44 PM, cantgetin said:

There is a FB group for this cruise as well as a roll call on CC.  You'll love it.  We did October 2022 and rebooked on board for this one.

Thanks, I have joined a group for this cruise on FB and also have added myself on CC roll call. I am very excited for this trip. Can't wait!

• Like 3