What's your favorite Cruise drink?

Craxe77

2 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

OK.... doesn't help the poster that wanted it.  Never saw it in a ship's store or any bar, but then again, not a fan of pistachios.

Fair enough. If it were anywhere on ship, it'd probably be in the Alchemy Bar. But then again, I'm  not into those exotic type drinks. 

My favorite drink onboard is Crown Royal and water. Have had a hard time getting it on last 3-4 cruises on Carnival and Princess. They sell Crown in the onboard stores but don't carry it in the bars it seems. Anybody on Pride tell me if they have it now? We cruise on Pride next month.

16 minutes ago, rwilk1129 said:

My favorite drink onboard is Crown Royal and water. Have had a hard time getting it on last 3-4 cruises on Carnival and Princess. They sell Crown in the onboard stores but don't carry it in the bars it seems. Anybody on Pride tell me if they have it now? We cruise on Pride next month.

Sailed on the Mardi Gras for a B2B in August/September.  The store carried two of the flavored varieties and none of the bars stocked it.  

• 1 month later...

I noticed the Red Frog Pub menu has a Carribbean Colada that *sounds* like it's Princess' BBC. BBC is my favorite so I'm going to try that. Assuming it's essentially a BBC that'd be my favorite drink. I love frozen drinks like Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiris, etc. I can't do tequila but Margaritas taste lovely I just can't do tequila.

On 10/10/2022 at 10:12 PM, rwilk1129 said:

Have you tried Crown Royal and coconut water? It tastes good.