A Very Nice Touch from AmaWaterways

marieps

We just completed our first river cruise.  We were impressed with the food, service and especially the AmaMagna.  We received in the mail the other day a hand-written thank you note ink-signed by the Captain, CD and Hotel manager.   The post card was mailed from Bratislava 9 days after our cruise ended.  I've been on 30 cruises and have never seen that before.  Is this unique or do all river operators do this?

• Like 3

I remember getting a post card from them as well.🙂 I sailed with them back in 2016 and can't believe it has been 6 years since that cruise!   I don't remember reading about any cruise lines who also do the same thing.

20 hours ago, Lois R said:

I remember getting a post card from them as well.🙂 I sailed with them back in 2016 and can't believe it has been 6 years since that cruise!   I don't remember reading about any cruise lines who also do the same thing.

Good to hear from you, Lois.  Hope all is well.

1 hour ago, dawnvip said:

DH and I also received a handwritten postcard from AMA after last year's cruise. We were so impressed that next Ama cruise leaves in 5 days!! 😍

Have fun, where are you going?😀

2 hours ago, dawnvip said:

DH and I also received a handwritten postcard from AMA after last year's cruise. We were so impressed that next Ama cruise leaves in 5 days!! 😍

We put down a blind deposit while still aboard, long before the postcard.   Equally impressed with Ama.

23 hours ago, dawnvip said:

This cruise is AmaKristina from Lyon to Avignon. Really looking forward to all of the good food and wine along the way!

We enjoyed that itinerary and ship in August of 2021. You'll have a great time. 

Paul

• Like 1