Main Dining room tables sizes

Kudos2Fly

2 minutes ago, Kudos2Fly said:

Okay, kind of disappointing. Saw some videos were they had table for ten people, but that before 2020. But two would work. 

A couple of weeks prior to your sail date Email Celebrity with your request. Celebritydining@celebrity.com

52 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Along with requesting the table size Include your ship, sailing date, booking number, dining time with your request.

Yea, I'll do that. I have done it on other lines.  I have not done it for a big group after Covid. We plan to link are booking for dining so that should help. 

Edited by Kudos2Fly

On 9/8/2022 at 5:15 PM, Kudos2Fly said:

We haven't cruise sense Apr. 2019.  We have a family of 10. Do they still have tables for 10 people? All in the same family.

Just back from Solstice and yes they have a few 10 tops.  They do try to seat people who are actually traveling together.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, ScottC4746 said:

Just back from Solstice and yes they have a few 10 tops.  They do try to seat people who are actually traveling together.

I don't know what you mean by that. We will have different cabins and live in different houses. We are in the same family. Grandparents, parents, spouses and kids. We all will be connecting our rooms for dining. This is a family cruise.