Are the new room-service menus available yet?

Pellaz

We're booked on the Horizon in about a month and got an email Friday about the new a la carte room-service menu. 

It said that as of October 1st, Carnival was adding some options a la carte (i.e., pay for them individually) but would be retaining the complimentary continental breakfast from 6 am - 10 am.  

Do we have any intel as to what items they're adding "based on customer patterns and demand"?

14 hours ago, Pellaz said:

We're booked on the Horizon in about a month and got an email Friday about the new a la carte room-service menu. 

It said that as of October 1st, Carnival was adding some options a la carte (i.e., pay for them individually) but would be retaining the complimentary continental breakfast from 6 am - 10 am.  

Do we have any intel as to what items they're adding "based on customer patterns and demand"?

My guess is most of the stuff that was complimentary will now how a price tag.  They already had pay selections so they will probably just add a couple more deli type sandwiches.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Pellaz said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, mondello said:

Based on customers patterns? Based on all the recent posts of stoners getting lit, I’d guess they’ll have the usual suspects: maybe some Guy Fieri branded nachos and some White Castle style sliders.

I did try the Funderstruck burger at Guy's and it was pretty dang tasty, probably a stoners dream lol. Toss some chili on the fries and some other tasty toppings and it can be paradise. 😁

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

Wouldn't it be something if they added cheese plates or steakhouse selections to the rs menu?

I'm still waiting on the seafood tower to make a return, they also didn't have oysters on the last cruise which was disappointing. A seafood tower on the balcony with a bucket of beers would be amazing!  

On 9/10/2022 at 4:28 AM, Pellaz said:

No special info from me, but Brand Ambassador John Heald posted yesterday that he would post the new menu as soon as he could.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2022 at 7:17 PM, ray98 said:

My guess is most of the stuff that was complimentary will now how a price tag.  They already had pay selections so they will probably just add a couple more deli type sandwiches.

I was thinking an expansion of what they already offer as pay selections would be likely, but I was surprised we hadn't seen anything about the menus.  

On 9/11/2022 at 1:02 PM, Theosprey247 said:

Breakfast burritos would be good. 

I'd happily pay a few bucks for one if they were as good as the burritos from Blue Iguana.  Yumm.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 5:29 AM, Honolulu Blue said:

No special info from me, but Brand Ambassador John Heald posted yesterday that he would post the new menu as soon as he could.

UPDATE:  Mr. Heald posted the new room service menu this morning. TL,DR:  Continental breakfast still free (with some for-cost items remaining), everything else on the RS menu comes with a price tag, some items increased in price.

I'm not sure how aggressively our masters are policing FB links these days, but Mr. Heald's post is there at his usual site (you might have to scroll down a bit for it).  Also, I started a new thread with the menus on it: