Wellness Check

lifeisrealygood

For cruises now departing to the Caribbean from Florida no longer require a negative test if vaccinated and cruise is 9 nights or shorter.  I have just checked in for my September 17th cruise on the Equinox out of Fort Lauderdale.  An e-mail I just received stated they will perform a "Wellness Check" at the terminal.  Is this just the Health Questionnaire we fill out on the app the day before we arrive at the port, or is this something else?  Temperature Check?  Look into your eyes? Whatever?  

Who has been through this in the last week or so?

8 hours ago, lifeisrealygood said:

For cruises now departing to the Caribbean from Florida no longer require a negative test if vaccinated and cruise is 9 nights or shorter.  I have just checked in for my September 17th cruise on the Equinox out of Fort Lauderdale.  An e-mail I just received stated they will perform a "Wellness Check" at the terminal.  Is this just the Health Questionnaire we fill out on the app the day before we arrive at the port, or is this something else?  Temperature Check?  Look into your eyes? Whatever?  

I’m on this cruise too, I expect it to be very easy..as others have said..4th cruise since restart, those have been easy too..

10 hours ago, lifeisrealygood said:

An e-mail I just received stated they will perform a "Wellness Check" at the terminal. 

I saw this reference to a "Wellness Check" too after I checked in yesterday for our 10/26 cruise to Bermuda and Caribbean. The app said to please be on time for my selected check in time, for the wellness check.  I was wondering about this also. Perhaps its just "Turn your head and cough" 

• 4 months later...
On 9/12/2022 at 12:29 AM, lifeisrealygood said:

What was the wellness check like? 

On 9/12/2022 at 5:03 AM, Arizona Wildcat said:

If you look and sound unwell then they check further.  Nothing different from before covid.  Getting on board when one is sick is pretty silly.

If you or someone in your party becomes sick before you leave will they refund or rebook your cruise if you can't go?