Can I see my "Free At Sea" perks on my reservation?

wtang

Greetings fellow cruisers! I just booked an NCL sailing for March 2023. According to my travel agent, my booking includes some Free At Sea perks ($50 excursion credit and 150 minutes Internet). Is there a way to see these perks on my reservation by logging into the NCL website? When I log into NCL.com I can see my reservation but I don't see any indication of these free perks on my booking. Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Travelicious said:

You should be able to.  When you are in your account, click on that cruise, then click "summary" near the top left corner.  Scroll down.  It should all be there under "Included items."

Thanks for replying. Do you see this in on the NCL website or phone app (or both)? When I log into the NCL website and click on the summary for my cruise, I don't see an "Included Items" section. These are the only sections I see when I scroll down. See attached screenshot.

Capture.JPG

6 minutes ago, wtang said:

Thanks for replying. Do you see this in on the NCL website or phone app (or both)? When I log into the NCL website and click on the summary for my cruise, I don't see an "Included Items" section. These are the only sections I see when I scroll down. See attached screenshot.

Capture.JPG

You need to expand that "Itinerary, Onboard Packages, Gifts and More Items" thing (i.e. hit the "+" sign)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

You need to expand that "Itinerary, Onboard Packages, Gifts and More Items" thing (i.e. hit the "+" sign)

Thanks, you guys are awesome! I expanded that section and there's no "Included Items" listing. I guess I need to go back to my travel agent and ask about the Free At Sea perks she said would be included but aren't there.

18 minutes ago, wtang said:

Thanks, you guys are awesome! I expanded that section and there's no "Included Items" listing. I guess I need to go back to my travel agent and ask about the Free At Sea perks she said would be included but aren't there.

After you expand that section there is another section inside to expand called "Vacation Add-ons" all the free at sea are in there if you have them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ziggyuk said:

After you expand that section there is another section inside to expand called "Vacation Add-ons" all the free at sea are in there if you have them.

Thanks for that additional information.  Unfortunately, when I expand that section I don't see a "Vacation Add-ons" section.  All I see is the cruise itinerary.  I guess I have to reach out to my travel agent.  Thanks again.

I always book directly through NCL, and when I receive the booking confirmation the included promotional perks are listed there as well, usually on page two of the confirmation (just above the "Important information"-section - please see screenshot below. I don't know if you receive that type of confirmation also when you book your cruise through a travel agent.

image.jpeg.d1ae1389faadd57505c86e290fed1b36.jpeg

Edited by TrumpyNor
  • Like 4

On 9/12/2022 at 5:22 PM, Travelicious said:

Weird that it is not showing up.

On 9/12/2022 at 2:27 PM, ziggyuk said:

Thanks @Travelicious and @ziggyuk for your help. I contacted my travel agent and she agreed that the Free At Sea perks should show up when I log into NCL. She called NCL (and she waited over an hour on hold) to ask them to fix it. I just logged into the Norwegian website again to check it, and now I see the free perks on my booking. Thanks again to everyone who replied to my question here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2022 at 11:15 PM, TrumpyNor said:

I always book directly through NCL, and when I receive the booking confirmation the included promotional perks are listed there as well, usually on page two of the confirmation (just above the "Important information"-section - please see screenshot below. I don't know if you receive that type of confirmation also when you book your cruise through a travel agent.

image.jpeg.d1ae1389faadd57505c86e290fed1b36.jpeg

@TrumpyNorWe are new to NCL and I have a question about the add on list. 

Does the statement Prepaid service charge mean gratuities (other than bar service chg) for employees? 

Edited by greenie082756
changes

1 hour ago, greenie082756 said:

@TrumpyNorWe are new to NCL and I have a question about the add on list. 

Does the statement Prepaid service charge mean gratuities (other than bar service chg) for employees? 

It refers to what some commonly refer to as gratuities.  It is the amount that will automatically be billed to your onboard account if you don't prepay it, and we are led to believe it is intended for employees.  

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 6:44 PM, wtang said:

Thanks @Travelicious and @ziggyuk for your help. I contacted my travel agent and she agreed that the Free At Sea perks should show up when I log into NCL. She called NCL (and she waited over an hour on hold) to ask them to fix it. I just logged into the Norwegian website again to check it, and now I see the free perks on my booking. Thanks again to everyone who replied to my question here.

Another thing you might want to do @wtang (or have your TA do) is call NCL and ask them to send you an "AMENITY CONFIRMATION".  This will give you a .PDF of the confirmed 'perks' on your cruise, by passenger.  Print and take this on your cruise.  In the event you are denied any 'perk' onboard, you can pull this out and show it to NCL staff to resolve the issue.  The Amenity Confirmation also ensures that those 'perks' that your TA funded have been correctly transmitted to the cruise line.  On my last cruise we had 21 'perks' and this document was helpful in collecting what we were due.

• Like 4

On 9/15/2022 at 5:01 PM, HuliHuli said:

Another thing you might want to do @wtang (or have your TA do) is call NCL and ask them to send you an "AMENITY CONFIRMATION".  This will give you a .PDF of the confirmed 'perks' on your cruise, by passenger.  Print and take this on your cruise.  In the event you are denied any 'perk' onboard, you can pull this out and show it to NCL staff to resolve the issue.  The Amenity Confirmation also ensures that those 'perks' that your TA funded have been correctly transmitted to the cruise line.  On my last cruise we had 21 'perks' and this document was helpful in collecting what we were due.

Thanks for that tip. After my TA called NCL and got them to fix my booking and add the missing shore excursion credit and the missing 150 free internet minutes, I did receive an email with the Amenity Confirmation. Thanks for letting me know I should print and bring that with me on the cruise.

3 hours ago, wtang said:

Thanks for that tip. After my TA called NCL and got them to fix my booking and add the missing shore excursion credit and the missing 150 free internet minutes, I did receive an email with the Amenity Confirmation. Thanks for letting me know I should print and bring that with me on the cruise.

Glad I could be of some help.