Recent Scarlet Lady sailors with bathroom pictures of a Seaview Bathroom Shower

cruisekitty22

Can anyone show me what a sea view bathroom shower looks like from a recent cruise on the Scarlet Lady.  Is it small?  This is a break or make cruise question.  I have heard they are bigger than say NCL club Balcony Suites. Any comparison?  I would love to see side by side pictures of both.

2 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Can anyone show me what a sea view bathroom shower looks like from a recent cruise on the Scarlet Lady.  Is it small?  This is a break or make cruise question.  I have heard they are bigger than say NCL club Balcony Suites. Any comparison?  I would love to see side by side pictures of both.

If that is make or break I would change to a Sea Terrace XL,a suite or not sail VV. The bathroom in any VV cabin other than a sea terrace XL Or Rockstar suite is tiny tiny. The cabins in anything other than a suite are also small with no storage whatsoever.  Edit: If you look at the videos below the shower in the Seview is about half the size of the NCL Club Balcony Suites. The bathroom is also literally half the size. The shower in  SL XL Sea Terrace is a square shaped box that's a decent size, and the way the bathroom is setup two people can use it at the same time. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Thanks 1

there was some remodeling in the cabins to add storage space and make them look a little "warmer" and less IKEA than at the beginning.  The bathrooms are small.  The showers are OK, but not generous unless you go to the XL Sea Terrace size. That will give you a little more cabin space but a lot more bathroom space.

Having voyaged on a standard sea view, a XL sea view and a corner suite, I would say the XL and corner suite had the same size shower space, sink and WC areas, just paid out different. The standard sea view is small. No hiding that fact. Think of it as an airline loo for the sink and WC, and double that to include the shower as well. 

I would always recommend the XL to people. It's the right mix of size against cost. The money you save against a suite you can off set against shore things, bar tab and other onboard spend. While the suite has more floor space, you can ask to convert the bed to a soda in any sea view and that creates a much larger space to enjoy in the day time, comparable to a smaller suite. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...