sensory packs on board

abqmommyof4

All the ships have them and they can be checked out from kids clubs and then returned prior to disembarkation. It's a courtesy, not a custom pack, most folks bring their own stuff and may supplement with the packs and also for those who brought nothing entirely or forgot. They run this information on the cabin TV's. 

3 hours ago, Jeni99 said:

Wow! I am sorry didnt fit you properly, but glad you shared this as I had no idea about this and taking my 21 year old autistic son in November 🙂 I hope you let them know so they can make adjustments 🙂 

They aren't going to change types since as noted, people usually bring their own especially those sensitive  to the thought others have used it already.  

I think I'll give it a try.  I haven't been diagnosed as being on the spectrum (I'm nearly 70 and it was virtually  unheard of when I was young).  I could use some noise-cancelling headphones since there are virtually no quiet places on Carnival ships. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

I think I'll give it a try.  I haven't been diagnosed as being on the spectrum (I'm nearly 70 and it was virtually  unheard of when I was young).  I could use some noise-cancelling headphones since there are virtually no quiet places on Carnival ships. 

Never say never. My uncle was diagnosed last year. He’s 67.

6 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

Diagnosis standards has changed dramatically over the past 60 years.  There are  some self assessment tools you can probably Google up.