Slendida Cruise extended by 1 day - Will I have time to Fly to Rome to connect to our next cruise?

Aussie Jeep

Good Morning, Just recieved notice that our cruise from Sokhna to Trieste Italy has been extended by one day.  It is scheduled to arrive at 7am

Our next cruise leaves Civitaveccia (Rome) at 6pm the same day 

Can anyone tell me if we were to book an 11am flight from Trieste to Rome would we have enough time after arrival in Trieste to make the 11 am flight where we would need to be at the airport by 10am at the latest or should we leave the cruise in Bari ?  Or join the next cruise in Genoa?? 

Thanks

That should be more than fine, it's about 45minutes in a taxi from the port to the airport.

Number 1 rule. (If you are physically able of course)

***Don't leave your luggage out the night before for the porters!!!***

Go get an early breakfast, grab your luggage and make your way down to disembark. Speak to guest services the night before and explain you have a connecting flight and cruise and explain that you would like to disembark first if possible.

Go straight out and get in the taxi, you will be fine. 

I had this exact thing happen me two weeks ago, flight at 11 disembark at 7.... The ship was late into port, didn't get in until 9 and we still made the flight, so try not to panic, if in at 7 you'll have loads of time. 

Enjoy the rest of your trip. It sounds like you have a couple of lovely cruises back to back and I'm a bit jealous!!