Live-NCL Breakaway 10/30-11/06/2022-New England/Canada-Club Balcony Suite

graphicguy

2 hours ago, ESCARGO said:

Hi Dan! You're not the only one looking for a great discounted cruise! Ted

Well, I did it! I was looking at MSC's Black Friday Sale and saw the first 7-day inaugural cruise from Brooklyn after the Meraviglia comes to NY. 

I booked the last Solo Aft Balcony and it was only $657 with free drinks, wifi & a $50 obc! Here's the itinerary:
image.png.ba70d0b7aab0878f06dbca3b7d54206b.png

Hey Ted….WOW!  Great find!  

MSC has been offering great solo fares the last few weeks.  That Inaugural out of NYC will be sweet!!!  Looks great!!!

I just scored one May 14.  

@JamieLogical….Jamie…just came from Costco, saw this, and thought of you! 😉

41FBD593-8A67-4B1A-9182-A82C509A8F9F.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Hey Ted….WOW!  Great find!  

MSC has been offering great solo fares the last few weeks.  That Inaugural out of NYC will be sweet!!!  Looks great!!!

I just scored one May 14.  

@JamieLogical….Jamie…just came from Costco, saw this, and thought of you! 😉

41FBD593-8A67-4B1A-9182-A82C509A8F9F.jpeg

Love that alcohol makes you think of me!

• Haha 2

@graphicguyWould you by chance have a picture of the Day 1 daily? I've been scrolling through catching up on this thread and saw 2-7 but couldn't for the life of me find Day 1. We're on Breakaway in a few weeks for like our 3rd time so we're looking to try to target the smaller venue shows like Syds, comedy, pianos since we've seen the big shows a few times now. 

Have to say some of the meals you had in ports looked amazing, my stomach was not happy with me looking at those as I sit here fasting 😂

27 minutes ago, Juncti said:

@graphicguyWould you by chance have a picture of the Day 1 daily? I've been scrolling through catching up on this thread and saw 2-7 but couldn't for the life of me find Day 1. We're on Breakaway in a few weeks for like our 3rd time so we're looking to try to target the smaller venue shows like Syds, comedy, pianos since we've seen the big shows a few times now. 

Have to say some of the meals you had in ports looked amazing, my stomach was not happy with me looking at those as I sit here fasting 😂

Thanks.  Apologies, I did not have the Day 1 daily.  By the time I realized it wasn't in my cabin, it was already late in the day, so I didn't bother my steward about getting it for me.  Sorry!

22 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Thanks.  Apologies, I did not have the Day 1 daily.  By the time I realized it wasn't in my cabin, it was already late in the day, so I didn't bother my steward about getting it for me.  Sorry!

Chances are the show schedules will not be the same on a different itinerary.  They even changed from week to week on the Canada/New England itinerary.

Plan as much as you can, but be prepared to be flexible and make adjustments as necessary.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, theboatahoy said:

Any chance you recall seeing any NFL games on the ship? 

I can tell you we watched the Bills play the Packers on the first night in O'sheehan's.... there was a bus full of Bills fans from Rochester onboard who all then went to the Jets game the day we disembarked.

7 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I can tell you we watched the Bills play the Packers on the first night in O'sheehan's.... there was a bus full of Bills fans from Rochester onboard who all then went to the Jets game the day we disembarked.

Thanks for the confirmation! 

That’s a heck of an idea. Take a cruise then go watch a football game