Rotterdam Dining Room

Charlene1985

Does anyone have an image of the Main Dining Room table layout with numbers? Is there a way to request a specific table?  We lucked out last time with a lovely table for two on the upper level of the Veendam and I would love to request a similar location. 

Thank you! 

5 minutes ago, Charlene1985 said:

Does anyone have an image of the Main Dining Room table layout with numbers? Is there a way to request a specific table?  We lucked out last time with a lovely table for two on the upper level of the Veendam and I would love to request a similar location. 

Thank you! 

I read here once that they have the information on www.halfacts.com so went to take a look.  Absolutely true, so go there, choose the ship and you will find dining room layout for you to peruse.🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Charlene1985 said:

Thank you! 

You better ask a new layout on board. I forgot to ask for an actual layout during our cruise (till last Sunday). I will ask for it in October next as the actual layout (at least of the lower level) on this jpg has quite a few differences.  And the layout differs too much from the NS or K.   It seems to me that describing your Veendam situation will work out better than using those table numbers. Good luck! 

Rotterdam7 tafels MDR upper en lower level.jpg