Regent Air Questions When There Isn’t a Direct Flight

pappy1022

I have always been lucky to have direct flights from Dallas to my Regent port of origin and back again. It looks like my upcoming trip that starts in Copenhagen will require either a US domestic city stop or a stop in London or other European city. I understand that if I stop in a US city that Regent Air for that leg is not business class. What if the stop is in London and then off to Copenhagen. Do I get business class the entire way or is the London to Copenhagen leg considered  “domestic”? Most of the airlines now charge a fee for selecting seats ahead of time, including business class seats. Do we get to choose seats ahead of time with Regent air at no cost or is there a fee that we pay for to get that “benefit”, or do we not get to choose seats ahead of time?

I always deviate even though I live in a major hub (Atlanta), so I can pick my own flights.  Since we try to always fly Delta, it's no problem reserving our seat at time of the reservation.  Additionally, as I understand it, if you are booked on a single airline you should get First Class for the U,.S. domestic leg,.  As for Europe, many airlines "first/business class" inter-Europe" is really coach seating in the front rows with the middle seat blocked out.  

• Like 1

I also agree with @papaflamingo .  Would recommend that you research some of  your preferred routings and deviate.  Even though the recent chaos at the major European hubs seems to have improved, I would still avoid a connection at airports such as LHR, AMS, CDG, FRA, MUC, and connect in the US somewhere.   If you are booked on the same carrier, you'll more than likely have domestic first class seating from AUS or DFW to your longhaul connection city.  

• Like 2