Check-in stuck at 84% progress

jfwwlong

It looks like your contact info is incomplete (No check-mark)! 

Did you name someone NOT on the cruise with you?  We entered one of our sons name/phone!

We've had the system reject a few things we had entered and had to re-enter our phone numbers (for a third time), and  then re-watch the safety video.  Frustrating, but it did finally complete, without us having to call NCL.

14 minutes ago, jfwwlong said:

Hi,

Anyone ever stuck at 84% check-in? I have checked both people are checked in, but the progress bar stuck at 84%

1.PNG

2.PNG

Welcome to Cruise Critic! 

It looks like you have not verified your phone number or email address. Go back in under Contact Information, EDIT it, and click on verify email and/or phone number. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

It doesn't seem to recognize some of the autofill categories - specifically email and phone. Manually enter and it should accept them.

Mine also got stuck last time, everything checked but still stuck.  Closed the session, opened it again and problem resolved.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, casofilia said:

@jfwwlong

You are lucky that you can see what is wrong and that your "EDIT CHECK IN" is still visible.

All I get with ours being at 84% is

image.png.fb10ae99cf64e74f85e237d9db41565b.png

and I cannot get anywhere.

I assume this is because you checked in when you made the reservation a while ago... and then NCL changed the check-in window to 21 days. We had several reservations stuck in that state. 

So frustrating as I am having the same problem. I keep editing contact info hoping for the best. Delete info and start again and still cannot get the check mark. I have never had a problem checking us in before.  I am traveling solo this time and my emergency contact was BF I have cruised with before so I tried removing him and adding my brother but still did not work. Any other ideas? 

1 hour ago, odie1024 said:

So frustrating as I am having the same problem. I keep editing contact info hoping for the best. Delete info and start again and still cannot get the check mark. I have never had a problem checking us in before.  I am traveling solo this time and my emergency contact was BF I have cruised with before so I tried removing him and adding my brother but still did not work. Any other ideas? 

What about the port arrival time for embarkation? This was a bug on my reservation a few weeks ago. At first it didn't allow me to select an arrival time and showed check-in status as 100%. A few minutes later I went in and the check-in bar was at 84%. I clicked around, found guidance on here, and then was able to add an arrival time.

Of course, this could just be another buggy feature that hasn't been figured out. If all else fails, give NCL a call. 

• Like 2

On 9/20/2022 at 12:38 PM, odie1024 said:

We had this problem last week and by trial and error found the problem to be in the previously completed "personal profile" section of the site.

On re-entering this it asked for an email address for your account, then asked for new password for which we used the old one & re-entered our contact address.

After doing this for each person and going back to check in page we found it had moved from 84 to 100% with the contact details ticked.

A few hours later edocs were available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jfwwlong said:

Hi all, I chatted with the NCL staff and they told me that I'm all set although the summary page showing 84% complete. They told me nothing to worry about for now.

That is exactly what online chat told me.

Luckily I ignored them and persisted with my fix above and got my e-docs.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 5:46 PM, cruiseinfoseeker said:

Just looks like your are missing "contact info"

I had that happen with missing contact info but I put it in 4 times!  Finally gave up and went to bed. Next morning it was all corrected. I think NCL is having a glitch in their check in system.

however they finally checked me in but have not received notice of my Edocs 24 hours later so will hopefully get  notification soon. 

I also had a problem with completing the Contact section.  Thought I had everything correct but still 93%.  Eventually I used the CHAT that popped up.  Took a while but the agent sorted it out and told me what to do to fix the issue.  Now all OK

40 minutes ago, Holly g said:

I had that happen with missing contact info but I put it in 4 times!  Finally gave up and went to bed. Next morning it was all corrected. I think NCL is having a glitch in their check in system.

however they finally checked me in but have not received notice of my Edocs 24 hours later so will hopefully get  notification soon. 

It has been noted that on our Oct 5th Star sailing, nobody receives a notification any more. People have just tried the download button and found it to be working.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 1:19 PM, Stevio said:

It has been noted that on our Oct 5th Star sailing, nobody receives a notification any more. People have just tried the download button and found it to be working.

So I signed into my NCL page and sure enough top right hand corner said print edocs and that was that!  All done!  Thanks 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, casofilia said:

@BirdTravels

assume this is because you checked in when you made the reservation a while ago... and then NCL changed the check-in window to 21 days. 

True.   Without telling me!!   It would have been nice to allow me to complete!!!

@BirdTravels, @casofilia - 

good to know that I am not the only one that completes check in the minute my reservation is booked...and how insane it drives me that I have 3 booked at the moment and cant even START the process yet.  I keep checking and hoping this "21 Day" thing goes away...if not, I have discovered that the countdown is based on Miami time.  so at midnight in Miami the number of days to cruise is updated.  Meaning that at 9pm San Diego time on day "22", I can begin my check in...and watch the videos again.  Thankfully, I am able to check in both DH and I at the same time. less stressful.  I have our photos for check in on my phone/ipad, and a cheat sheet with our important numbers.  Still working from home, so I have 2 monitors (plus laptop screen) and can really do it all in a minute or 2.

We prefer the FIRST arrival time, so it is something that for US is important to get it done right away.

Our daughter and son in law on the next cruise in April, it will be their first cruise, so I think I am going to make arrangements with them to do it all together, whether in person or online. we live in the same city and will be picking them up on the way to the port, as we go past their house.  We want to witness all the first for them on this (they are going to love it), and be available for the questions they will have.

CANT WAIT