Cruise Personalizer offline

PJ's

I have been trying all day to access our booking in order to check in, add credit card details etc. but all I am getting is "Our website is currently undergoing maintenance. Please accept our apologies". Anyone else having problems?

Edited by PJ's

1 hour ago, PJ's said:

Thanks for advice. I cleared out all cookies and now able to access our booking. Still waiting for a cabin allocation so unable to print off boarding passes and luggage labels.

I wonder if there is any real advantage of checking in online. Theoretically if you have your boarding pass you shouldn't need to see anyone at check in. This is obviously not the case.

20 hours ago, amajaa said:

Try using a different browser or clear all the cookies

Sometimes all that is needed is to use the Reload Page button on your browser. If you access a page soon after previously doing so, your browser will sometimes use historical files from the last access (from its cache) rather than downloading new ones - a throwbach to the days when bandwidth was at a premium. So it can show out of date information. Using the Reload Page forces it to download new ones.

4 hours ago, Trevor Fountain said:

I wonder if there is any real advantage of checking in online. Theoretically if you have your boarding pass you shouldn't need to see anyone at check in. This is obviously not the case.

At the very least they have to physically check and scan your passport.