Live from the Sapphire Princess: first post pause sailing 9/24-10/4/2022 (Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez)

travelin.sisters

4 hours ago, beach_fever_4ever said:

We noticed there are 5 dining rooms on the Sapphire. Is one preferred over the others ?

Santa Fe I believe is strickly Club Class.    We really liked the Savoy Dining Room. 

39 minutes ago, waltd said:

Santa Fe I believe is strickly Club Class.    We really liked the Savoy Dining Room. 

We ate regularly in the Sante Fe dining room on our recent cruise.   A section of the dining room is reserved for Club Class, not the entire dining room.   We reserved using the Medallion App with no issues.

10 hours ago, beach_fever_4ever said:

We noticed there are 5 dining rooms on the Sapphire. Is one preferred over the others ?

there are some differences in decorations, but the menus are the same...when the Sapphire first launched they had different menus in the different dining rooms, then for a little while they had maybe one special different dish in each but now they are the same menus (except for club class dining.

we never choose the back dining room on any ship that is only accessible by the elevator's/stairs because I travel with people with mobility issues...on the Sapphire that is the International Dining Room & if you don't mind the elevators or stairs, it might be less crowded...the other 4 are smaller & it did feel a little crowded in them

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2022 at 10:57 PM, travelin.sisters said:

so today we retested after 5 days & the one with covid is still slightly positive (basically no symptoms anymore) & the rest are still negative, so we finally went to retrieve the puppy from her ranch adventure vacation with my niece 

532230289_2022-10-1113_35_00.thumb.jpg.f808f0dda264aff38cab864761017be3.jpg        

What an adorable puppy! 😍

• Thanks 1