Cancelling a NCL Excursion

xcal185

I was wondering what NCL's policy is on cancelling one of their excursions. I have booked and paid for an excursion with Visa for an upcoming cruise. If I cancel the excursion, will I be refunded the amount to my Visa, or will I be refunded with an OBC that I must use on the cruise.

Brian

I have one to cancel as well, however since I booked it, I had to request the card I used be cancelled due to fraud. I wonder what method they'll use to refund me now.

Update: the refund goes to the replacement card. That was easy.

Edited by roomba920

If you cancel before embarkation (in fact I believe you have to do it at least 1-2 days before, since the system will probably be closed at last minute), the refund will go back to the card.

If you cancel onboard (free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival in that port), the cost will become "refundable" onboard credit. If the onboard credit are not fully used until the end of your cruise, it will be refunded to you by cash at the guest service desk (if the amount is small) or by cheque posted to you later (if the amount is large).

18 minutes ago, roomba920 said:

I have one to cancel as well, however since I booked it, I had to request the card I used be cancelled due to fraud. I wonder what method they'll use to refund me now.

Update: the refund goes to the replacement card. That was easy.

I had this happen not long ago. If you replaced the card the credit will go back to the card. I had my purse stolen and had to replace my card. I had a refund from NCL for the spa that we canceled and it still was processed no problem.