Valuables safety while on excursion

Sea Legs

You could use a dry bag if there aren't any lockers available.   They have 5 sizes.   Not for diving, but great for other beach activities.  You probably could even double up using a small one inside a larger size for extra protection.

https://www.amazon.com/HEETA-Waterproof-Lightweight-Backpack-Transparent/dp/B07PLZP5LN/ref=asc_df_B07PLZP5LN/?tag=&linkCode=df0&hvadid=343189697703&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=806081822876217595&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9021628&hvtargid=pla-729378520279&ref=&adgrpid=69734396795&th=1&psc=1

We use a KYSS bag (Keep Your Stuff Safe).  It has two zipper tabs and a heavy-duty chain with a combination lock.  We run the chain through the frame of two loungers and lock it any time we leave the area.  It is available in different sizes and also as a backpack.  It is great to use on excursions and at water parks.  

7D6DF225-E8BD-451C-B4C1-9E7F479D150A.png

I use a waterproof sports case. It’s this small case that hangs around my neck like a lanyard. It can hold my phone, watch, money, and credit cards. And I’ve never had water deep in. Everything else like towels and swimsuit coverups stays in the beach bag on the boat. No one really wants clothes anyways. My husband bought a waterproof fanny pack that he loves. But I prefer the small case, it’s under $10 on Amazon and very easy to carry around. We use this on all excursions. I know that our stuff on the boat is probably okay but I have less anxiety knowing it’s with me. 

23 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

We use a KYSS bag (Keep Your Stuff Safe).  It has two zipper tabs and a heavy-duty chain with a combination lock.  We run the chain through the frame of two loungers and lock it any time we leave the area.  It is available in different sizes and also as a backpack.  It is great to use on excursions and at water parks.  

7D6DF225-E8BD-451C-B4C1-9E7F479D150A.png

We bought our KYSS bag seven years ago. When we're traveling, it goes with us, everytime.

Just now, Tom.Terrific said:

We bought our KYSS bag seven years ago. When we're traveling, it goes with us, everytime.

We have had ours about four years and love it.  It has never gotten wet, but I keep a folded black garbage bag in it so I could keep it dry if necessary.