Boarding and early spa time?

jeffdal

We are thinking about booking spa treatments (that are at a good price) at 12PM and 1PM of embarkation day.

However, I’m wondering if we can even board the ship that early. Our online check in starts next weekend and I don’t have a check in time yet. Is it possible to get on board early if you have an appointment? 

I would 100% not book that (I'm surprised they even offer them to be booked that early in the day). Usually boarding starts about 11am-ish. They do spa tours on embarkation so it will not be quiet outside the massage room probably with people constantly walking by. If you want to do it on embarkation day, wait until after sailaway. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jeffdal said:

We are thinking about booking spa treatments (that are at a good price) at 12PM and 1PM of embarkation day.

However, I’m wondering if we can even board the ship that early. Our online check in starts next weekend and I don’t have a check in time yet. Is it possible to get on board early if you have an appointment? 

Sometime I think those appointments are to lure back-to-back cruisers into the spa...

If you check in right at midnight on the date online check in opens, you shouldn't have any issue being onboard before Noon. This obviously would be less of an issue if anyone on the reservation is Platinum or Diamond as you can do online check in two days earlier and should be able to grab the earliest time slot.

The biggest constraint might be can you actually get to the port early enough? Even if you have an 11 AM Check in time, I wouldn't recommend the Noon appointment.

• Like 1