Deluxe inside cabin Queen Victoria

Marronnier

Hi

I'm looking to book an inside cabin on the Queen Victoria. The deluxe inside 6073 is available and looks like a nice room. On the deck plan, however, it appears to be next door to a 'void'. I know that sometime these unmarked areas can be preparation areas and can generate some noise early or late in the date.

I would be most grateful if anyone with knowledge of this area of the ship could let me know what exactly is next door to cabin 6073 and if it is likely to create any disturbance.

Thanks in advance for any information you can share

8 hours ago, Marronnier said:

Hi

I'm looking to book an inside cabin on the Queen Victoria. The deluxe inside 6073 is available and looks like a nice room. On the deck plan, however, it appears to be next door to a 'void'. I know that sometime these unmarked areas can be preparation areas and can generate some noise early or late in the date.

I would be most grateful if anyone with knowledge of this area of the ship could let me know what exactly is next door to cabin 6073 and if it is likely to create any disturbance.

Thanks in advance for any information you can share

hi, you can see from the enclosed image off the hull plan that it is a store room on one side ... I t will be a pantry holding towels and sheets and glassware and also the rolling shelf the stewards use during the day. and the other side is the ice machine.  It shouldn't cause any problems and you have the bathroom to dampen any nose should there be any. I will have a photo of the layout of that style of stateroom if you want to see it ...Regards Roscoe

IMG-3861.thumb.JPG.ef61dee7d141415a190d93d77e3181ba.JPG

Edited by roscoe39
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Marronnier said:

Thanks roscoe39 and my apologies for not responding sooner. This is just the information I was looking for.

I think I'll go ahead and book that cabin it looks very spacious.

Thanks again 

thanks M, Ive been in inside deluxe staterooms in the past and they are more than adequate especially if you are in their on your own. and nice and close to the laundry for the ship board gossip.