Shuttle from Fort Lauderdale (not airport) to POM

Adia1979

Besides Uber, is there a service offering shuttle from Fort Lauderdale (Deerfield Beach) to port of Miami? We are not flying in and not staying at an hotel offering a shuttle service. 
I am guessing a private transport service but I have no clue where to begin looking. We are a group of 12 and would need transportation on December 26th, with return on January 2nd. Any help would be appreciated. 

TIA

Edited by Adia1979

Just now, CruiserBruce said:

Check around this board. There are many companies commonly recommended...SAS, QLS, Jiffy Jeff, GO Shuttle,  a couple others. 

I checked SAS and Jiffy Jeff already, but they seem to do pick-up at specific hotels and at the airport only. Which is not what I need. I will check again. Maybe I missed something. 

Check Larry's Limos for all your transportation needs. A highly recommended company used by many Cruise Critic posters. I have used there service a few times and was always satisfied. More expensive than Uber or Lyft but worth it. Call them for a price quote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Although not for a large group of people, we have used Larry's Limos multiple times with great success. Very professional, on time and clean vehicles.

I would certainly give them a call. As mentioned by Corby114, it won't be an inexpensive option, but you will be booking with a solid company.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...