Fax number to get OBC

bobpell

5 hours ago, bobpell said:

It has been a while. Is the number still 206-281-0627?

Thanks

Bob

The 2022 shareholder benefit for HAL fax #206-270-6080.  You can find the info on the Carnival Corporate web site.  They do caution that if you choose e-mail you do so at your own risk as e-mail is an insecure method of communication.

I always use my proxy statement but this time the # of shares did not show so I had to resend.  The proxy statement seems to now have the # of shares at the bottom (after all the questions).

1 hour ago, oaktreerb said:

The 2022 shareholder benefit for HAL fax #206-270-6080.  You can find the info on the Carnival Corporate web site.  They do caution that if you choose e-mail you do so at your own risk as e-mail is an insecure method of communication.

I always use my proxy statement but this time the # of shares did not show so I had to resend.  The proxy statement seems to now have the # of shares at the bottom (after all the questions).

I don’t understand how fax is more secure than email.  I don’t even have a landline at work anymore, never mind a fax.  It’s a hassle to drive to a place to fax it.  I can email from home.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

I don’t understand how fax is more secure than email.  I don’t even have a landline at work anymore, never mind a fax.  It’s a hassle to drive to a place to fax it.  I can email from home.

I scan my letter to them along with the redacted brokerage statement and use this free faxing website to send it. I always ask for an email confirmation. They have been a little slow lately with email replies but they eventually arrive.

https://faxzero.com

Jim

6 minutes ago, Roz said:

I faxed mine on Sept. 4 for an Oct. 2 cruise but still don't have a confirmation. 

@Florida_gal_50, faxing is the only way certain legal and medical information can be securely transmitted.  

Call them.  I got a response the same day and refaxed the missing information and got the final confirmation the next day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roz said:

I faxed mine on Sept. 4 for an Oct. 2 cruise but still don't have a confirmation. 

@Florida_gal_50, faxing is the only way certain legal and medical information can be securely transmitted.  

Fine, but we are talking about neither of those things here.  They have a new fangled thing called docusign now as well.  I think that replaces or surely lessens the need for faxes.

5 hours ago, senorjim said:

I scan my letter to them along with the redacted brokerage statement and use this free faxing website to send it. I always ask for an email confirmation. They have been a little slow lately with email replies but they eventually arrive.

https://faxzero.com

Jim

I've had zero luck with those free fax things.  I'm in Canada and I'm not giving a credit card to use something "free".  Emailing works for me.