Navigator 9/16/2006 price just dropped.

I just found a price drop on the Navigator for 9/16/06 cruise. I do not know about any other weeks or cabins, but check your bookings.

I called RCCL minutes ago and got the money credited back on my credit card. (I have paid off the cruise already)

Thank you!

Yay ... i am so excited ... I checked 3 sites and sure enough the prices have gone down. We will save almost 200 bucks!!! Cant wait to call my travel agent in the morning. We only booked a few days ago too.

THANK YOU!

See you there :)

hi

i'm a bit confused as i am new to cruising and have booked a trip on navigator on dec 8. if the price drops before we sail do we get the lower price or is this if you book with a certain t/a.

Once RCCL drops their price I believe that gets relfected no matter who you booked thru- most people look at the cruise line web site and online travel sites for the price drops, then you would call your TA and have them adjust your price- I have worked with several different TA's in the past and have never had a problem doing this- You have to be the one looking for the price drops-most TA's don't do this for you- and call quickly as prices change daily

Guest cruzr44

Nice.... this has never happened to me. I have to wait until they open today and hope the prices are still lower:eek:

yes, ours dropped last week and I had already paid our cruise for in full, so when I called RCI she quickly said...yes, we will be sending you a check for $440 within 2-3 weeks. I was stoked. Huge savings for us! :)

If I used a crown and anchor coupon when booking will they still honor the coupon and the price drop or just the lower of the 2? and can you tell me if my travel agent is closed on Sat will RCCL do this for me or do I have to wait till monday?

If I used a crown and anchor coupon when booking will they still honor the coupon and the price drop or just the lower of the 2? and can you tell me if my travel agent is closed on Sat will RCCL do this for me or do I have to wait till monday?

I have used a Crown and Anchor coupon, and our Platinum discount and still got it.

RCCL will not do business with you if you booked with a TA.You must go through the TA to get it.

Now, some TA's will not honor all price drops and some take out more of their commission if they do.

Go to the RCCL website, pull up your cruise and check for how much your cabin category has dropped, (if any). Print that out to show your TA when you can contact them.

Just wanted to let you know, that I called this morning and received a price drop of $180. I couldn't believe it as we thought we got a great price to begin with a few days ago, especially for a D1 balcony.

THANK YOU ALEXIS!

Happy Cruzin

Questions: Did you book through RCCL? If the price goes down and you have booked through RCCL will they do an automatic readjustment or must you call this to their attention? What sites are you checking to see if price has dropped and how often do you check on the pricing? Thanks so much!

Just wanted to let you know, that I called this morning and received a price drop of $180. I couldn't believe it as we thought we got a great price to begin with a few days ago, especially for a D1 balcony.

THANK YOU ALEXIS!

Happy Cruzin

You are very welcome. That is why this Cruise Critic website is so special. We can pass on the great information we find. I will continue to check the site just about everyday until sailing and post any changes on here and the Roll Call.

I see the lower price I got last night seems to have come up a couple of dollars already. I am glad I saw it then and already have the credit.

Questions: Did you book through RCCL? If the price goes down and you have booked through RCCL will they do an automatic readjustment or must you call this to their attention? What sites are you checking to see if price has dropped and how often do you check on the pricing? Thanks so much!

I am booked through RCCL over the phone. NO, they will not do an automatic adjustment for you. You must find the drop yourself.

I check the RCCL website as if I am booking a cruise. I have the price I paid, and then I see if it is the same. If not, I call. I will be checking almost daily now because of the drop so far in advance of the cruise.

One of my weeks has gone up a lot since I booked. Glad they don't charge us more.:D

Alexia,

Thank you do much for your info. I called this am and also saved! $180.00 on our D-1 cabin.

Wanted to do a back to back, but couldn't get the same cabin. Well 2day found another that is on the "hump," so I figured we'd give it a try. So we'll be staying on her for the 23rd sailing. Too excited!

Love your glitter!

Love Cruise Critic!

Guest cruzr44
Alexis,

Thank you do much for your info. Love Cruise Critic!

Ditto - I was so excited I never did get to thank Alexis. :D THANK YOU :D

Alexia,

Thank you do much for your info. I called this am and also saved! $180.00 on our D-1 cabin.

Wanted to do a back to back, but couldn't get the same cabin. Well 2day found another that is on the "hump," so I figured we'd give it a try. So we'll be staying on her for the 23rd sailing. Too excited!

Love your glitter!

Love Cruise Critic!

Alexia,

SUZCRUZ,

You are welcome. ;)

That is good news. We are all very lucky people to be able to cruise on her for 2 weeks.

I wish I could start packing. :o

cruzr44,

You are welcome. :o

Archived