Celebrity "Extend Your Stay"

Andy_P

Does this still exist?  I can't find any mention of it on the Celebrity website.  I am interested in using that program in Fort Lauderdale in November.  I understand that it was widely used for European Cruises and then instituted for Fort Lauderdale in 2019, but was quickly suspended in 2020 due to COVID concerns.

Used to exist.  Was even a free perk for RS and above.  Still hasn't been reinstated after COVID, unfortunately.  Wish it had, as we often have late airport departures on day of disembarkation.

Don't understand why it's a problem now.  No bigger an issue for the line than B2B passengers.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

Don't understand why it's a problem now.  No bigger an issue for the line than B2B passengers

They want to do a deep clean.

I understand the B2 back have to get off the ship and in many cases they will have had to do another Covid  test.

45 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

They want to do a deep clean.

I understand the B2 back have to get off the ship and in many cases they will have had to do another Covid  test.

Point:  As B2B cruisers, we've been off the ship, through customs, and back on the ship in 20 minutes.  Nothing to do with COVID - a function of "zeroing out" the manifest.  COVID testing for B2B is performed the day BEFORE the turn.

With as many as 100 B2B cruisers wandering around the ship already, a handful of upper suite customers enjoying this free perk after a quick turn with the B2B cruisers would be a drop in the bucket.

• Like 1