Getting from YVR Value Long Term Parking to Port

IPB4IGO

We will be driving up the day before our Oct. 8 cruise out of Canada Place, parking in the long term parking lot at the airport. We will have several bags, more than I want to deal with on the Skytrain. 

Is there a shuttle that will take us from that lot to a taxi stand?

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, cruiseryyc said:

Where are you staying that night?  Might be easier to drop your companion off at the hotel with all the baggage and then you take the car to park.  No worries with taking anything but yourself on the Skytrain.

We did that last time. We are staying at the Pan Pacific, as we did then.  The drive from the hotel back to the airport was not a lot of fun. The Skytrain from the airport back to Canada Place was OK. Dropping the car at the airport before going to the hotel will avoid doubling back through traffic.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I just reviewed the document for my reservation in the long term lot and it says that the shuttle only runs in the wee hours of the morning, when the skytrain is not running. I guess we'll be shlepping our bags on and off the train.

If if you want to minimise the distance you need to drag your bags and don't mind taking a cab to the hotel (fixed rate, $38 at the moment + tip I believe) then just drop off your passengers and luggage at the airport, drive the couple of minutes back to parking, take free SkyTrain back to the airport terminal (no charge between Sea Island stations) to meet your peeps and then hop in a cab!

• Thanks 1