how do i get there and back?

complawyer

we're booked on the jewel jan 2023 from colon, panama city. it's a 9 day cruise, but disembarked at another port in panama (which looks close to colon. does any one know if we can use the same airport going to and from panama, or do i need to book a return flight from the another city.

thanks in advance.

22 minutes ago, complawyer said:

we're booked on the jewel jan 2023 from colon, panama city. it's a 9 day cruise, but disembarked at another port in panama (which looks close to colon. does any one know if we can use the same airport going to and from panama, or do i need to book a return flight from the another city.

thanks in advance.

From what I can tell there is no scheduled commercial service to the airport in Colon.  Since the itinerary shows the departure port as Panama City (Colon) I would think the expectation is that you would make a transfer from Panama City.  The disembarkation appears to be essentially in Panama City proper.

34 minutes ago, complawyer said:

thanks in advance.

If you're referring to the January 26 cruise, PTY would serve both ports.  They're on opposite sides of Panama, about 1.5 hours apart.  Fuerte Amador is nearish to the airport, Colon is farther out.  To give you some idea: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tocumen+International+Airport+Panama/@9.164678,-79.7103553,11z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x97c42a4d90dbc27a!8m2!3d9.0670499!4d-79.3874602

Probably good to sign up for the NCL transfer on this one 🙂

Edited by phillygwm

Tocumen International Airport (PTY) on the outskirts of Panama City is the airport you would use for either Ft. Amador or Colon.  While the airport is physically closer to Panama City there is not a huge difference in travel time from either port.