Princess Rollcalls broken?

sloopsailor

6 minutes ago, sloopsailor said:

Either I am doing something wrong or the roll calls forums for Princess are broken. I can't get into them no matter what I try. Can someone explain to my confused mind what the correct steps are? Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, EDVM96 said:

Thanks, but I can log on just fine and move around from forum to forum without being logged off, so it must not be a cookie issue. It's only the Roll Call forums that are problematic. Also, I can search my Followed Content and open up a roll call I had already marked to follow. But I can't get into another roll call for the first time.

1 hour ago, sloopsailor said:

Thanks, but I can log on just fine and move around from forum to forum without being logged off, so it must not be a cookie issue. It's only the Roll Call forums that are problematic. Also, I can search my Followed Content and open up a roll call I had already marked to follow. But I can't get into another roll call for the first time.

Do you need me to pull it up and paste it here for you to see if you can get in?

It turns out it must be a browser issue. When I tried pulling up a roll call with Microsoft Edge, everything worked. When I try with Google Chrome, my preferred browser, clicking on Find Your Roll Call pulls up the Forum Jump box with ROLL CALLS filled in. When I hit the GO button, it brings me back to the same ROLL CALLS box.

I'll just switch browsers when I need to access a new roll call. 

Thanks to everyone who offered advice. 

MICROSOFT EDGE browser result:

image.thumb.png.55018f86310f76ace8bd886f29d611ea.png

GOOGLE CHROME browser results:

image.png.26a84bbcb1574b5b9e5ffb75c57e54b0.png