Spare key and Guest services

Thenagers

3 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

On my last three cruises, in May, July and August, on the Pride and Splendor, suites were included in the priority line.  The sign at the priority line indicated Platinum, Diamond and Suite guests.

The priority line at the pier or the priority line at guest services onboard? On Sunshine, the priority line at guest services still said Faster to the Fun, Platinum, and Diamond.

4 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

On my last three cruises, in May, July and August, on the Pride and Splendor, suites were included in the priority line.  The sign at the priority line indicated Platinum, Diamond and Suite guests.

^^^ This!  On our last cruise we waited in the regular line at GS (we had a suite) and then noticed that suites were included on the sign for the priority line.

4 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

Yeah, I believe you are correct. Carnival doesn’t  list it on their site.

1 minute ago, mz-s said:

The priority line at the pier or the priority line at guest services onboard? On Sunshine, the priority line at guest services still said Faster to the Fun, Platinum, and Diamond.

Guest Services had Platinum, Diamond and Suite Guests listed.  Faster to the Fun wasn’t listed.

• Like 2