Spa Tours & Raffle

MistyRo76

Trying to think of things I've never done on a cruise before....and doing a spa tour is one of those things. I know they offer the tours on the first day and they usually have a raffle later in the day for spa treatments. Thought maybe I'll check this out! 

Questions - looks at some recent fun times, they should the spa tours starting a noon on embarkation day with the raffle at 5PM. Do they only do one tour right at noon? Or do you just show up any time after 12:00 and you take the tour then? Just wondering how that works. I'm sure we'll be on the ship before then as being Platinum allows me to select my check-in time two days earlier and we usually like to get the earliest slot available. But we'll want to get muster done, drop our bags in our cabin and get lunch and drink before the crowds arrive. So would like to do this mid-afternoon if that's an option. 

As far as the raffle goes - do you have to be there IN the spa to claim your prize if you win?? I'm assuming yes, but want to confirm. 

Thanks! 

I arrived a few minutes before the Spa tour was going to start and the spa staff asked if I wanted to be a model.  I got a rejuvenating oxygen facial for about 2.5 hours.  She didn't work on me the whole time, we chatted then when tours would come through, she would start the facial process again.  It was fun and my face was so glowy!  I went back on another day and tipped her.  

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 1:28 PM, ultrafighter said:

Definitely must be present, and if you hear your name called, yell out quickly to claim it because the vultures (i.e. guests) get ready to move on to the next one ASAP in hopes it will be them instead.  😆

True story!

Our Radiance spa raffle experience-

We were fortunate to win on our Feb 28 Radiance cruise. The prize at the time was $500. We had more than one as given bonus entry for during tour. We must have been early spa visitor when put ticket in the gold spinning bin, it was nearly empty. Later came back with second entry and was near the top. FYI our cruise was listed as 1103 passengers. When the hype of drawing starting announcement drawing time they asked to passengers there should we offer more prizes? YES! So it was five awards. I scanned crowd size and guessed 115 present for drawing, I recall one necklace, a few trinkets, then 3 people spa credit. Kinda added up to $500, 

We were first called for $75, then a few trinket and jewelry and last draw most money. We said too bad they did more than one draw- we would have only been winner. But felt excited to win $75. Two names were called and new name drawn. So confirming yes present to win.

We were able to use credit on any spa service. I read some posters reporting credit applying only to spa packages. On the Feb 28 early March cruise, we really enjoyed the spa and could walk up and book times on same day. In Aug on the same Radiance itinerary could hardly get any spa appointments- we were sailing in Aug 3174 passengers  - so many cabins had more than 2 per cabin! . 

Quite the difference in passenger numbers onboard. 

Edited by Buffettfan 225
more details
  • Thanks 1