Beyond - Any advice on prescriptions lost from my luggage?

SailingHigher

1 hour ago, SailingHigher said:

2.  I just sat up in bed and thought of the one place in the cabin I failed to search . . . A neoprene camera case. For some dumb reason when I packed up at the hotel room, I put my camera over my shoulder and shoved some things in a hurry into the camera case. There I found 7 days of missing prescriptions. Problem solved

Wait.  So this was just a drill?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, SailingHigher said:

Two things …

1. The credit card suggestion was terrific advice. I spoke to the Global Assist medical team. They were working on solutions overnight including a physician referral, E.R. Locations and a potential telemedicine appointment. Great advice to call those angels.

2.  I just sat up in bed and thought of the one place in the cabin I failed to search . . . A neoprene camera case. For some dumb reason when I packed up at the hotel room, I put my camera over my shoulder and shoved some things in a hurry into the camera case. There I found 7 days of missing prescriptions. Problem solved.

Thanks, everyone. You’re all terrific. 

That's the best of all solutions! (And haven't we all done something when rushing out...?)  Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SailingHigher said:

Two things …

1. The credit card suggestion was terrific advice. I spoke to the Global Assist medical team. They were working on solutions overnight including a physician referral, E.R. Locations and a potential telemedicine appointment. Great advice to call those angels.

2.  I just sat up in bed and thought of the one place in the cabin I failed to search . . . A neoprene camera case. For some dumb reason when I packed up at the hotel room, I put my camera over my shoulder and shoved some things in a hurry into the camera case. There I found 7 days of missing prescriptions. Problem solved.

Thanks, everyone. You’re all terrific. 

THAT IS SOOOO WONDERFUL!!!

Now, enjoy your cruise!!

ETA: And they say that CC is just a bunch of complainers....I'm bookmarking this for future reference...

Edited by dlh015
  • Like 2