Head first!! Tell me what all the must-dos!

I just booked Independence OTS that leaves out Monday 10/3.  This is my first cruise on RCCL. New to Royal but not new to cruising - my 28th overall.  I have been reading as much as possible! I've purchased UDP and soda package.  We don't drink alcohol.  Check in is done. Trying to absorb as much information as possible before I pull out the suitcases to pack. 🤗

23 hours ago, travelgarn said:

I just booked Independence OTS that leaves out Monday 10/3.  This is my first cruise on RCCL. New to Royal but not new to cruising - my 28th overall.  I have been reading as much as possible! I've purchased UDP and soda package.  We don't drink alcohol.  Check in is done. Trying to absorb as much information as possible before I pull out the suitcases to pack. 🤗

Try downloading the app and then scheduling shows, etc. It's a bit of a learning curve. A little different from Carnival and not quite as intuitive.

3 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

Try downloading the app and then scheduling shows, etc. It's a bit of a learning curve. A little different from Carnival and not quite as intuitive.

You can't schedule shows (if applicable) until you're onboard and connected to the ship's WiFi.