New Booking Not Showing

colingu

We usually book via a TA but this morning have booked directly via Celebrity's website.  I took screen shots of all stages of the booking, entered my cc details for the deposit and the next screen says "Thank you, we look forward to seeing you on the..." and "Confirmation email sent to .....".  But no email has arrived (not in spam either) and no charge on the cc.  Is there usually a delay or is this typical Celebrity IT?  Can't phone as Celebrity closed on a Sunday!

You can also try to manually enter.  All you need is Reservation Number and Name.  Sometimes mine don't show up and I just click add missing cruise.   As others said sometimes it takes a day or two to show.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

You can go to Celebrity website and do a mock booking to see if your cabin/suite is still available. If taken good chance you got it.

Yes, tried that. Still available. Probably didn't go through.

This happened to us today also.  Although we got the "Thank you we look forward to seeing you" page, we got no email confirmation and our CC was not charged.  And the cabin we booked was still available.  Called Celebrity and they said it was likely it didn't go through so we booked with them on the phone.  I think the web site is having issues.

I'm thinking there is something not right about their payment system. When I made my final payment on a cruise yesterday, it came back and said my card was denied. And then I noticed that I hadn't entered the 3 digit security code. So apparently it tried to charge my card w/o verifying that all the required fields were populated. I entered the code and it processed correctly.

That's pretty amateur...