Clarification please on inclusive amenities

vinonme2

I will be sailing Azamara for the first time, doing a B2B on the Journey next Fall.  My booking states Inclusive Amenities for all guests that includes standard spirits, International beers and wines.  However when looking at the Azamara web site it only states wine with lunch and dinner.  

Are cocktails and alcoholic drinks throughout the cruise or are they a separate charge? 

Does the dining package pricing include the "perfectly matched wines"?

Looking forward to sailing Azamara but just want to get a clearer picture of inclusions, etc. 

Thank you!

Hi - cocktails and alcoholic drinks are available throughout the day and evening at no charge.  There is an inclusive list of spirits.  You can upgrade to a premium package or an ultimate package which include more top shelf options as well as higher end wines (although the jury seems to be out on the quality of the ultimate wines).  You can find lists of current wines that others have been kind enough to share in other posts on this thread.  

The wines in the specialty restaurants are the same as in other venues.  You will get matched wines when you enjoy a chef's table dinner which is a wine and food pairing dinner.

Thank you for your very helpful reply.  I've read the wine posts but I'm not familiar with any of those that are in the standard offerings but I'll be trying them though.

Yes, I am aware the Chef's Table Dinner is an extra cost but it sounds interesting. I'm on board for 19 nights so I'll very likely try the special dining venues. 

The more reading up on Azamara I do the more I'm looking forward to my cruises.

Thank you again.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, vinonme2 said:

Thank you for your very helpful reply.  I've read the wine posts but I'm not familiar with any of those that are in the standard offerings but I'll be trying them though.

Yes, I am aware the Chef's Table Dinner is an extra cost but it sounds interesting. I'm on board for 19 nights so I'll very likely try the special dining venues. 

The more reading up on Azamara I do the more I'm looking forward to my cruises.

Thank you again.

Do have a look at the topic ‘Tips for Azamara Newbies’ and it’s associated spreadsheet

On 10/2/2022 at 5:59 PM, vinonme2 said:

I will be sailing Azamara for the first time, doing a B2B on the Journey next Fall.  My booking states Inclusive Amenities for all guests that includes standard spirits, International beers and wines.  However when looking at the Azamara web site it only states wine with lunch and dinner.  

Are cocktails and alcoholic drinks throughout the cruise or are they a separate charge? 

Does the dining package pricing include the "perfectly matched wines"?

Looking forward to sailing Azamara but just want to get a clearer picture of inclusions, etc. 

Thank you!

Azamara originally was only lunch and dinner and the website read a glass of wine or beer.  I couldn’t figure out what a glass of wine meant and when I got onboard I discovered that it was more of a bottomless glass of wine!  Everytime my glass got down a bit it was refilled -  I have no idea how many glasses I actually had!  I got so that I use said no more if I even saw them filling my glass - they were pretty stealth!   It’s now much easier to keep from having too many refills too.  

And now, the standard alcoholic drinks are pretty much whenever a bar is open🤫.   I haven’t tried getting sparkling wine for breakfast, it hasn’t been obvious that might be an option. 🤣

42 minutes ago, Benthayer Gonbak said:

Azamara originally was only lunch and dinner and the website read a glass of wine or beer.  I couldn’t figure out what a glass of wine meant and when I got onboard I discovered that it was more of a bottomless glass of wine!  Everytime my glass got down a bit it was refilled -  I have no idea how many glasses I actually had!  I got so that I use said no more if I even saw them filling my glass - they were pretty stealth!   It’s now much easier to keep from having too many refills too.  

And now, the standard alcoholic drinks are pretty much whenever a bar is open🤫.   I haven’t tried getting sparkling wine for breakfast, it hasn’t been obvious that might be an option. 🤣

You can - on it’s own or as a Mimosa

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2022 at 2:56 AM, Grandma Cruising said:

Do have a look at the topic ‘Tips for Azamara Newbies’ and it’s associated spreadsheet

I had started reading the first few pages but from the dates they were posted I felt a lot of the information might no longer be accurate.   HOWEVER, you came to the rescue with your new "Tips For Azamara Newbies"  post - I love it!  Thank you so much!

• Like 1