Transfer.Venice Private Car & Water Taxi Service

cruisingxpert

Has anyone used their services?  We are staying at a hotel on the Canal in Venice next May but our ship will leave from Trieste.  I was quoted 370 Euro for 3 people.  Price includes pick up by water taxi from our hotel to Piazzale Rome where we will transfer to a Mercedes minivan and be driven to the cruise terminal in Trieste.

Seems like a good price and tripadvisor reviews are good.

I was looking at Blacklane but read some awful reviews of last minute cancellations.

Edited by cruisingxpert
sp

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2022 at 4:06 PM, cruisingxpert said:

Has anyone used their services?  We are staying at a hotel on the Canal in Venice next May but our ship will leave from Trieste.  I was quoted 370 Euro for 3 people.  Price includes pick up by water taxi from our hotel to Piazzale Rome where we will transfer to a Mercedes minivan and be driven to the cruise terminal in Trieste.

Seems like a good price and tripadvisor reviews are good.

I was looking at Blacklane but read some awful reviews of last minute cancellations.

I reserved an 8 passenger van from the company: Venice Group Services https://www.venicegroupservices.it/en/. They have excellent reviews. The owner is Domenico: the company can be contacted through their website or via WhatsApp. We paid 370 euro for the van, water taxi service not included