Recommended transportation from Brooklyn Cruise Terminal to Laguardia Airport?

Any recent cruisers' experience/suggestions to get picked up at Brooklyn cruise terminal and driven to Laguardia?  Are taxis readily available at Brooklyn cruise terminal?  If yes, where do you go to get one when you get off the ship?  Are Ubers fairly easy to order without a long wait?  We will have 4 passengers on a Saturday with afternoon flights.  Is it better to get off the ship (Princess) as late as possible--9 a.m. for easier taxi or Uber puck up (less   congestion/people waiting?  I did check with Dial 7 car service and they quoted me $186 which I believe is much more expensive compared to a taxi or Uber?  There have been some postings by other Cruise Critic members that it is difficult to get a cab or Uber with so many people needing one at one time at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal.  Recent experience/suggestions are appreciated.  It seems much easier to get a taxi or Uber from Laguardia to the ship, correct?  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Suncitycruiser1925 said:

Any recent cruisers' experience/suggestions to get picked up at Brooklyn cruise terminal and driven to Laguardia?  Are taxis readily available at Brooklyn cruise terminal?  If yes, where do you go to get one when you get off the ship?  Are Ubers fairly easy to order without a long wait?  We will have 4 passengers on a Saturday with afternoon flights.  Is it better to get off the ship (Princess) as late as possible--9 a.m. for easier taxi or Uber puck up (less   congestion/people waiting?  I did check with Dial 7 car service and they quoted me $186 which I believe is much more expensive compared to a taxi or Uber?  There have been some postings by other Cruise Critic members that it is difficult to get a cab or Uber with so many people needing one at one time at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal.  Recent experience/suggestions are appreciated.  It seems much easier to get a taxi or Uber from Laguardia to the ship, correct?  Thanks in advance.

Taxis are available but only a certain amount are sent in.

Uber not familiar with.

Use Dial 7 for all our in town needs. Excellent drivers. 5 Stars. Can follow them on their app when booked on app.. Also gives  contact # when around pier or location for pickup.

Maybe $$ but their yours.

Thanks for your input.  A car service would be nice, but it is pricey.  I will check a price on Princess transfers.  I know a few weeks ago there was a problem with Princess not providing transfers that were booked and paid for from Laguardia to the ship. Folks ended up having to get an Uber or taxi per Cruise Critic posts.  Hopefully, this has been corrected/resolved.  

1 hour ago, Suncitycruiser1925 said:

Thanks for your input.  A car service would be nice, but it is pricey.  I will check a price on Princess transfers.  I know a few weeks ago there was a problem with Princess not providing transfers that were booked and paid for from Laguardia to the ship. Folks ended up having to get an Uber or taxi per Cruise Critic posts.  Hopefully, this has been corrected/resolved.  

Cruise line transfers usually cost you more than taxis, Ubers, etc. (unless just one person is travelling), and they almost always mean you have to wait until the bus is filled.