Port of San Francisco

realnice46

We are scheduled on Royal Princess January 31,2023. This I’ll be our first cruise from that port. How long should we allow for arrival and embarkations. I can only imagine how busy it will be. Is there a place shuttles will drop us off with our luggage?

It's an almost new terminal. I wouldn't expect any complexities to boarding different from any other port. It will be as busy as any other port. Princess boarding procedures should be essentially the same as any other port. Your shuttle should drop you at the front of the building, very close.

Edit...I see you also posted on the Pier 35 thread. Pier 35, as mentioned in that thread, is ONLY used if more than one ship is in port. Are you aware more than one ship is in? It doesn't happen that often.

4 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

It's an almost new terminal. I wouldn't expect any complexities to boarding different from any other port. It will be as busy as any other port. Princess boarding procedures should be essentially the same as any other port. Your shuttle should drop you at the front of the building, very close.

Edit...I see you also posted on the Pier 35 thread. Pier 35, as mentioned in that thread, is ONLY used if more than one ship is in port. Are you aware more than one ship is in? It doesn't happen that often.

I tried to find port schedule for Jan 2023 to see if another ship would be in port on same day but only found 2022 listings.

• 1 month later...