November weather in the Med

rollie

We are on the November trip also.  I looked up the average low to high temperatures for the last week in November and the first week in December.  All are in Fahrenheit.

Rome 49-66, Naples 53-69, Heraklion 51-62, Jerusalem 47-56, Haifa 50-63, Limassol 49-66,

Rhodes 51-61, Mykonos 50-57, Athens 47-59.

Remember these are just the averages, they can vary depending upon the weather.

Hope that helps.

4 minutes ago, johneb2 said:

We are on the November trip also.  I looked up the average low to high temperatures for the last week in November and the first week in December.  All are in Fahrenheit.

Rome 49-66, Naples 53-69, Heraklion 51-62, Jerusalem 47-56, Haifa 50-63, Limassol 49-66,

Rhodes 51-61, Mykonos 50-57, Athens 47-59.

Remember these are just the averages, they can vary depending upon the weather.

Hope that helps.

Sorry, I should have been more precise.  The temps I suggested above are the typically highs (usually in mid-afternoon).  The lows at night will be about 10-15 degrees cooler.

We went on the November trip several years ago and had glorious weather!  It was sunny and at times hot in Greece (for me).  Israel was very hot the day we did Masada.  It rained one day when we did the amalfi coast but it was light on and off showers.  It rained off and on when we extended but honestly with light layers I was very comfortable even in the rain.  We ended up seeing SO much in Florence because the weather kept the crowds down so the rain was in our favor that day!

1 hour ago, shadowlover said:

We went on the November trip several years ago and had glorious weather!  It was sunny and at times hot in Greece (for me).  Israel was very hot the day we did Masada.  It rained one day when we did the amalfi coast but it was light on and off showers.  It rained off and on when we extended but honestly with light layers I was very comfortable even in the rain.  We ended up seeing SO much in Florence because the weather kept the crowds down so the rain was in our favor that day!

Rain also makes for great photography. Besides water being reflective, overcast skies give even lightning and eliminate shadows.

• Like 1

I have just checked the records, we did this cruise in 2017, embarked on 17th November, we had a heavy shower in Cyprus other than that the weather was glorious, lunches outside, shorts and polo shirts during the day, towards the end of the cruise the decorations appeared, it was one of our best ever trips

DSCF2807.JPG

DSCF2943.JPG

DSCF3042.JPG