Received our cabin asignments today for our B2B sailings!

CineGraphic

We chose the Lock It In Rate Ltd View Sea Terrace option, and today I noticed that our cabin numbers showed up on their website but not the app.

We didn;'t get any sort of email, and that's fine...just glad to know before showing up to the port.

I was hoping that we wouldn't have to change cabins, but the cabin for the 2nd half of our B2B is just 2 doors away.

The "dock" is just one flight of nearby steps below....I know where we'll be hanging out!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

We chose the Lock It In Rate Ltd View Sea Terrace option, and today I noticed that our cabin numbers showed up on their website but not the app.

We didn;'t get any sort of email, and that's fine...just glad to know before showing up to the port.

I was hoping that we wouldn't have to change cabins, but the cabin for the 2nd half of our B2B is just 2 doors away.

The "dock" is just one flight of nearby steps below....I know where we'll be hanging out!

Oh man, the Dock is just FANTASTIC. The tapas are soooooooo good! And they did a stargazing event on the last night of the cruise that was kind of neat. And those grab N go items right there as you walk out to the Dock are so good as well, I really loved the little chartuterie (i misspelled that I know) is so freakin awesome. 

As @cantgetin says it doesn't hurt to ask if there's any way you can keep the cabin. We have to assume they've sold your cabin for the second leg but if you don't ask, you won't know. 🙂 

Have an amazing time on your cruise. Can't wait to hear more once you're onboard! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WheresWalter said:

Oh man, the Dock is just FANTASTIC.

I've heard many people state as such.

Our favorite cabin on older Princess ships is the last aft inside on the Riviera deck.

Just a few steps away is a doorway that leads us to the aft pool and wake-view bar where we'd spend most of our time. We simply LOVE aft views, but not the price of aft view cabins.

18 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I've heard many people state as such.

Our favorite cabin on older Princess ships is the last aft inside on the Riviera deck.

Just a few steps away is a doorway that leads us to the aft pool and wake-view bar where we'd spend most of our time. We simply LOVE aft views, but not the price of aft view cabins.

Just pace yourself with the tapas. I didn't on the first day... oooof! 🙂  One of the coolest things I didn't know about until we sailed is that the wake is lit up all night. I've never seen that on a ship and in fact its one of the Cruise Relaxation videos on my YouTube channel. The video doesn't do it justice, it's so cool that they light it up in purple. So even at night, The Dock is uber cool! 🙂 And I get it with the aft cabins on VV. They're all pricey suites. We got a Cheeky Corner because of a 200% FCC when our pandemic cruises got cancelled.

Edited by WheresWalter
  • Like 1