Sip. Tour. Brunch. OR Chef's Table --- decisions... decisions

I'm looking for info, experiences and opinions on these 2 "activities". Brunch is $49. Chef's Table is $94. I can't find any info on the menu for the Brunch and have seen several different menus for the Chef's Table. Your input is appreciated. Thanks! (Ship - Radiance OTS. Date - 11/3/22)

(BTW -- I"m sailing solo this time, so looking at the opportunity to meet people as well)

Edited by wikoffclan

1 hour ago, wikoffclan said:

I'm looking for info, experiences and opinions on these 2 "activities". Brunch is $49. Chef's Table is $94. I can't find any info on the menu for the Brunch and have seen several different menus for the Chef's Table. Your input is appreciated. Thanks! (Ship - Radiance OTS. Date - 11/3/22)

(BTW -- I"m sailing solo this time, so looking at the opportunity to meet people as well)

The brunch is during the day and is a semi-buffet which includes bottomless mimosa / bubbly and a tour of the galley.

Chef's Table is a nightly social affair with dishes from specialty restaurants paired with wine. 

I've done both and they would recommend them. There is also a lunch "A Taste of Royal" which is a mini version of Chef's Table at lunch time. All three experiences are worth it, IMO.