Unable to Check In 30 days prior to sailing

Kari and David

Myself and others are unable to check in for our Onward cruise that is 30 days away, departing Monaco on October 5th.  Cruise documents have been loaded but the ability to check-in with photo, passport, flights etc is listed as unavailable.  Has there been a change to to check-in process?  Others on my roll call are having the same issue so this is not unique to me.  Any insights welcome. 

image.thumb.png.2da5a7b8ea62a8b10020ab664b6f79be.png

20 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Sounds like a hiccup  - we’ve been able to check in for our October 26 cruise. 
Doesn’t really matter as they will do everything needed at the terminal.

A minor glitch is that people will be unable to see what time they are scheduled to check in at the pier.. Our recent cruises have had check-in opening quite late before the cruise date. 

2 minutes ago, lisiamc said:

A minor glitch is that people will be unable to see what time they are scheduled to check in at the pier.. Our recent cruises have had check-in opening quite late before the cruise date. 

True, but I reckon if they go at 2ish, they should be OK. For our Oct cruise check in opens at 2:00.

1 hour ago, twoody said:

Would the 2:00 time be the same for the Suite guests which have priority embarkation?

Yes, currently 2 pm is the earliest embarkation for all but there should be a priority line for suites.

15 hours ago, lisiamc said:

Quoting myself to say that our check-in for our 12 November cruise suddenly became available just now. We have boarding passes and an arrival time. No cruise documents or luggage tags yet, but they should follow in good time. 

• Like 3

Luggage tags became available some after check-in — I don’t remember exactly when. And just before our cruise I noticed a little link to the cruise docs — I don’t know whether this had just appeared or if I had been overlooking it for a while (I found it in October but the document was dated early September) — or also included the printable luggage tags).