Willdra's Silent Carnival Sunshine Sept. 17-22 Review

willdra

11 hours ago, willdra said:

Before I fell asleep I said a prayer thanking God for the life of whoever it was that decided that even tho shrimp look like little sea alien babies, they might taste good.  I prayed for the entire lineage of that genius who pulled off the disgusting parts of those unattractive little critters, dropped them in some batter, deep fried 'em, and gave us one of the best tasting foods ever.  Shrimp definitely has its own chapter in Jesus' cookbook.  

💯💯💯 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, willdra said:

Before I fell asleep I said a prayer thanking God for the life of whoever it was that decided that even tho shrimp look like little sea alien babies, they might taste good.  I prayed for the entire lineage of that genius who pulled off the disgusting parts of those unattractive little critters, dropped them in some batter, deep fried 'em, and gave us one of the best tasting foods ever.  Shrimp definitely has its own chapter in Jesus' cookbook.  

I always love the way you end your days on these reviews, and I think this is the best one yet! I adore shrimp, but I have to say I would NOT have been brave enough to be the first one to eat one to see what they tasted like/were they poisonous. They look pretty dang creepy!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Hey Willdra! You know that we'll be following along. Patti  and I love Charleston, so your pictures are bringing back great memories! 😎

Hey Jeff 👋🏾👋🏾!!!! I’m having a hard time tearing myself away from your review to finish this one! It’s too good 😊!!!! 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jbhcw said:

Following....Great pictures..and the hotel looks good!   Have sailed out of Charleston a few times...even on an NCL ship years and years ago!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! We enjoyed Charleston, and would definitely do it again! 😃😃

9 hours ago, pcvtmom said:

WooHoo!  Another Willdra review!  I've been happily following Jamman and Megan, and now you come along! Y'all know how to make a girl happy waiting for her next cruise.

This made me smile!! 😁😍😍😍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, karmamule said:

Our next cruise is ...almost... ...here...  (we fly from Boston to Orlando on Friday) so reading your review will be a wonderful appetizer. Looking forward to more!  🙂

Hopefully I will get this one done before you go! 😃😃😃

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rs45thompson said:

Hey!  I am so excited for another one of your reviews.  We just went on the Sunshine in June and loved the port being an hour and a half away.  She is an older ship but we had fun.  I hope y'all enjoyed your cruise. 

Yes we had a blast 💥! There were lots of things that we really loved about the Sunshine. We would totes sail on her again. ☀️☀️☀️

7 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

I always love the way you end your days on these reviews, and I think this is the best one yet! I adore shrimp, but I have to say I would NOT have been brave enough to be the first one to eat one to see what they tasted like/were they poisonous. They look pretty dang creepy!!!

Yesssss!!!! 😂😂

1 hour ago, kikimom said:

Was on the Sunshine a week ago.  Always love your reviews and this one will help me relive my recent one!

Sunshine is a sweet ship. Can’t wait to sail on her again! ❤️🛳🛳❤️