Infinity - Lumanie- Main Dining Menu

Rebels82

We will be in a suite on Infinity. 
1. From what I have read, we can order off of the Main Dining menu. Is that correct?

2. If we order off of the Main Dining menu, can we do it at dinner that night or do we need to order a day ahead of time?

Thanks.

On M-Class ships you can order off either MDR, Luminae or Children's Menu.    On our last cruise on Summit they would give us both menu's each evening and we would mix and match dependent on what was on the menu and our mood.    You can also order deserts off of the MDR menu as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

On M-Class ships you can order off either MDR, Luminae or Children's Menu.    On our last cruise on Summit they would give us both menu's each evening and we would mix and match dependent on what was on the menu and our mood.    You can also order deserts off of the MDR menu as well.

Can S class ships also order off of the MDR menu? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Rebels82 said:

Can S class ships also order off of the MDR menu? Thanks.

Yes.

Also, on Infinity (and from my experience S class ships as well) you can also order off the Blu menu.

In Luminae on Infinity, the waiter has both the MDR and Blu menus available in hand when taking your order.

• Like 1

Yes, just got off Infinity Oct 8 in a suite and we ordered off of Luminae, MDR, and Blu in a combination of dishes, all were very good with some of the ones we liked most from MDR, which was surprising to us as we haven't dined in the MDR for years.

• Like 1

On both M and S class sips the kitchens are adjacent to each other and easy for the serer to pick up items from either menu.   I've never had a problem ordering off both menus.

On E Class the kitchens are separated by different floors and location and thus not available.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2022 at 6:05 PM, Jim_Iain said:

That was our experience in August also.

• Like 1

We are sailing on the Summit next year in Aqua Class and will be dining at Blu.

Based on the responses here, I am anticipating we can order off the MD menu in Blu as well?

As someone who doesn't want to stick to just a healthier menu, it would be great to just stick to Blu every night instead of having to go to the Main Dining Room.

1 hour ago, NJRonbo said:

We are sailing on the Summit next year in Aqua Class and will be dining at Blu.

Based on the responses here, I am anticipating we can order off the MD menu in Blu as well?

As someone who doesn't want to stick to just a healthier menu, it would be great to just stick to Blu every night instead of having to go to the Main Dining Room.

This is normally the situation on M and S class ships. I was on Summit earlier in the year and was able to order off of the MDR menu in Blu.

29 minutes ago, TrueCruiseaholic said:

This is normally the situation on M and S class ships. I was on Summit earlier in the year and was able to order off of the MDR menu in Blu.

This is great news.  So happy I don't have to deal with MDR dining.