Drop and go fare combinable with princess plus ?

ToeKnees

Hi guys, asking does anyone know if a princess plus package can be added on to a fully paid drop and go fare type on princess ? My PVP planner said I could but I wasnt sure this is the case. Anyone done this ?

Thanks  !

25 minutes ago, ToeKnees said:

Hi guys, asking does anyone know if a princess plus package can be added on to a fully paid drop and go fare type on princess ? My PVP planner said I could but I wasnt sure this is the case. Anyone done this ?

Thanks  !

I haven’t, but when you pull up your booking on the PCL website, you should see an upgrade large blue button at the top of the page, if combinable.

Go to cruise personalizer 

Check in

Top Of page would show:  

Green Upgrade Now

I am not sure if it will show the Plus package.  I know it shows all the drink package options.  

If there isn't an option there, and you are still within the window before sailing, then call Princess or your TA.   The PLUS package is $50. pp per day, and the Premier is $75. pp per day.     

The better wines are one of the things people like about  the Premier,  but it seems that many of these aren't to be found onboard.   We have brought our own bottles of wine.  There is a corkage fee for bottles of wine except the one bottle per person allowed with no charge.  (to be enjoyed in cabin, not restaurants)

3 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Go to cruise personalizer 

Check in

Top Of page would show:  

Green Upgrade Now

In my booking it’s on the “onboard services” tab not “check in”.  It shows a choice to upgrade to plus or premium even though I already have plus.  You should see it if it’s available for your fare type.  

23 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

In my booking it’s on the “onboard services” tab not “check in”.  It shows a choice to upgrade to plus or premium even though I already have plus.  You should see it if it’s available for your fare type.  

Thanks so much!  You’re so right.  It is the onboard services button!  Hello?

I need another cup of coffee.😳