VeriFLY success!

CruisinNana

After many failures, I waited until 27 days before our cruise to try one more time. I deleted the VeriFLY app already on my phone so I could start anew. I was able to enter all info for my husband and me. I manually submitted vaccine proof by taking a photo of our cards. All very easy, step by step directions, and seamless.  Hopefully, I will have the same success 72 hours before trip when entering the answers to the health questions. 
     We are sailing from Ft. Lauderdale so hopefully this will help with check in. 
PS. Thank you to all the previous posters who gave me advice and encouraged me to exercise patience of which is quite lacking in my life!  Smooth seas to all!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

Good to hear! 

We gave up but we think the issue is we are too far away from boarding.....We will attempt to climb the mountain again once we get closer to go time. 

And be sure to delete the app and reinstall before putting in your data.  With all the changes in requirements lately I think it has messed up the older versions.

5 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

And be sure to delete the app and reinstall before putting in your data.  With all the changes in requirements lately I think it has messed up the older versions.

Good advice, again.

You ever thought of running a TA for a select few folks?  If so, I'd like to sign up. 

The recent problem we had was a result of a change in testing requirements. When I first entered our cruise, a test was required. After that requirement was dropped, VeriFly said "Action Required" but it had the testing requirement flagged as "complete". There was no action that I could take to clear the "Action Required" flag.

It was not necessary to uninstall the app to solve the problem. On the advice of another CC member, I simply added a "new trip", using the same booking number. All the information I had previously entered was carried over to the "new" trip. I simply had to upload our vaccination card images again, and it was done.

VeriFly saved us from needing to stand in the long line for vaccination verification at the pier. We were directed around it to the "Priority" line.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, IPB4IGO said:

The recent problem we had was a result of a change in testing requirements. When I first entered our cruise, a test was required. After that requirement was dropped, VeriFly said "Action Required" but it had the testing requirement flagged as "complete". There was no action that I could take to clear the "Action Required" flag.

It was not necessary to uninstall the app to solve the problem. On the advice of another CC member, I simply added a "new trip", using the same booking number. All the information I had previously entered was carried over to the "new" trip. I simply had to upload our vaccination card images again, and it was done.

VeriFly saved us from needing to stand in the long line for vaccination verification at the pier. We were directed around it to the "Priority" line.

What is exactly the 'priority line'?  Is that priority boarding and if so, what does that mean?  Thanks!

On 10/12/2022 at 11:18 AM, luvn2cruzzz said:

What is exactly the 'priority line'?  Is that priority boarding and if so, what does that mean?  Thanks!

At the terminal you go through a bunch of lines. One of them is the line for checking your vaccination card. At the beginning of that line there was a sign that directed us to a "Priority" exit that bypassed it if we had completed VeriFly.