WiFi Pricing Questions

NJRonbo

We booked an Aqua Class cabin for an upcoming Summit sailing

That class comes with the inclusion of a basic WiFi package 

Looking at our online cruise planner, we are being offered Premium Wi-Fi at $29.99 per day (an offer for basic Wi-Fi is offered at $16.99 per day)

* Since basic WiFi is already included in our cabin price, do we simply pay the difference in price (estimating $13 per day)?  Is that how it works?

* If I sign up for the Premium WiFi today online, will it automatically adjust the price for the difference?

* Finally, anything I sign up for today, do I pay immediately or is it added to my cruise invoice that I pay at the end of the sailing?

You need to call to upgrade but you only pay the difference between the two packages.  I get emails asking to call 844-418-6824.

Anything you purchase pre-cruise has to be paid for at the time of purchase or by using OBC if you have any available before the cruise.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

You need to call to upgrade but you only pay the difference between the two packages.  I get emails asking to call 844-418-6824.

Anything you purchase pre-cruise has to be paid for at the time of purchase or by using OBC if you have any available before the cruise.

Thank you, Jeremiah.  That helps.

I take it that I can call that number prior to the cruise to upgrade?  Since I have no OBC, I have no issues paying them in advance with a credit card

Edited by NJRonbo

If you are a CC member the prices for the upgrade are discounted.   You can call to have it upgraded or simply wait until you are aboard and when your create your Wifi Account one of the options is the upgrade and is already discounted.   Usually the CC discount is better than any sales price they have for the internet.

• Like 1