Any recommendations for adult beverages for someone with celiac?

Blur

I am a whiskey drinker, but my wife is not.  She was recently diagnosed with celiac so trying to be careful on our next cruise.  Any good recommendations for tasty sweet drinks for someone with celiac on ship?

Edited by Blur

2 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

She can’t drink beer. My daughter has celiac, she can drink wine, hard seltzer, pretty much all hard liquor. She was too young to drink on our last cruise, so maybe I’m missing something.

Yeah I know she can drink hard liquor but she's not a fan lol.  Was hoping someone knew of any of the mixed drinks that were celiac friendly... If not we'll have to be annoying at the bar and ask to see ingredients.

22 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

My gluten free expert says Tito's Vodka is gluten free. May not be what you consider "sweet", but I assure you it is.

I think whiskey is very sweet as well but my wife disagrees whole heartedly.

6 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

She can’t drink beer. My daughter has celiac, she can drink wine, hard seltzer, pretty much all hard liquor. She was too young to drink on our last cruise, so maybe I’m missing something.

You can get gluten free beer.  Not sure if they have it on board but worth asking.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of mixers have gluten (at least cross contamination). Also be careful because if they just used the blender for something you can’t have and then for your drink it can be a problem. I am very sensitive though and some it bothers more than others. Angry Orchard is always a safe choice and is on a lot of ships. Other than that fruit juice with the alcohol that doesn’t bother you. 

• Thanks 1