Adventure internet

I'm sailing on Adventure next week and was curious about how good the surf and stream is. It's just fine on some ships, while on others it's HORRIBLE.

We've already bought the package, we're just trying to figure out if we need to download everything before we sail, or if the stream is strong.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

I'm sailing on Adventure next week and was curious about how good the surf and stream is. It's just fine on some ships, while on others it's HORRIBLE.

We've already bought the package, we're just trying to figure out if we need to download everything before we sail, or if the stream is strong.

Thanks!

I would definitely download stuff beforehand if you can. Even on ships with decent Internet something can easily go awry.

The last time I was on Adventure (thanksgiving 2019) there was a problem with one of their servers that rendered the Internet virtually useless for over half of the cruise until they were able to fix it.

Just got off the Adventure this morning. We bought the package for one device and it worked as expected. It was fine (albeit slow) to check email, social media etc but streaming was not optimal. We tried to watch some of the baseball playoffs and it would constantly buffer. Download what you need beforehand. 

• Like 1