Current 7 Night Anthem Sailings Out of Bayonne (Cape Liberty)...

I want to verify if it's 12 - 8. All the Anthem cruises on RCCL's website list the same time for Port Canaveral. However, when looking at the excursions, several of them have start times that are well before noon. I am hoping to get an actual time from a recent cruise or someone who is currently on this itinerary.  

There were quite a few reports over the summer that Oasis on the same itinerary was often late arriving at 3pm(ish).

We are on Anthem in April and note that shore excursions in our cruise planner doesn't actually show us stopping at Port Canaveral anymore. Hopefully just a glitch.

1 hour ago, Tin can said:

There were quite a few reports over the summer that Oasis on the same itinerary was often late arriving at 3pm(ish).

We are on Anthem in April and note that shore excursions in our cruise planner doesn't actually show us stopping at Port Canaveral anymore. Hopefully just a glitch.

I noticed this also for our 8 night in February. Hopefully it's a glitch, not them cancelling the port.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, I Love RCI said:

Thank you. This is helpful to know. 

I have 2 future cruises booked and my invoices all say arrival time of 12 pm and everyone needs to be back onboard by 7:30 pm at latest.

If you are looking to book non-royal excursions remember passengers cannot get off the ship immediately.    usually 30 +/- minutes for them to get clearance and have the ramps set up for passengers to walk off. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, VernRDH said:

I noticed this also for our 8 night in February. Hopefully it's a glitch, not them cancelling the port.

Highly doubt they'll cancel. Even though the ship is homeported in NJ, it does a lot of provisioning at PC.

My experience out of Cape Liberty on an 8 night on Anthem was two cruise days down to Port Canaveral and docking around 9am and leaving later in the day. It seems that it is now one day down and 12pm or later, with Miami included to make the extra day.

1 hour ago, cargopilot said:

My experience out of Cape Liberty on an 8 night on Anthem was two cruise days down to Port Canaveral and docking around 9am and leaving later in the day. It seems that it is now one day down and 12pm or later, with Miami included to make the extra day.

That is part of the reason why we booked the 8 day cruise on Anthem in 2 weeks because of the extra stop in Miami which is from 7AM - 5PM (plus the deal was incredible when we booked it). 

On 10/13/2022 at 3:19 PM, I Love RCI said:

I want to verify if it's 12 - 8. All the Anthem cruises on RCCL's website list the same time for Port Canaveral. However, when looking at the excursions, several of them have start times that are well before noon. I am hoping to get an actual time from a recent cruise or someone who is currently on this itinerary.  

The app says information will be updated closer to sailing date. We're sailing November 20th.

I'm sailing the week before. Mine shows the same early Port Canaveral excursion times available to book on both the website and app. But so does Nassau. It has a 9 am excursion availble when our scheduled arrival also isn't until 12 pm.

Edited by trueeden

On 10/13/2022 at 3:05 PM, I Love RCI said:

If someone is currently on or has recently been on Anthem sailing out of Bayonne (Cape Liberty) on the 7 night cruise...  what are the times the ship is docked in Port Canaveral? 

noon to 8 pm

• 2 weeks later...