Just want to do Daniels sloths and a beach at west bay

missmich

I'm having a hard time finding a tour that just does sloths at Daniel Johnsons and then to one of the beach resorts in West Bay.  Are these two close enough that we could just get in a taxi and do on our own?  

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with Guest2000.  Both are at different ends of island.  Only one road Have to go through Both French harbor and Coxen Hole to get from Daniels to West Bay.

Look up Sol y Mar.  Should provide you with both experiences.

Edited by crewsweeper

2 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Look up Sol y Mar.  Should provide you with both experiences.

Is not Sol Y Mar is on the West Bay side of Coxen Hole as well.  I suppose it would save 15 mins but the difference between Sol and West Bay seems to be worth the extra time. 

1 hour ago, Guest 2000 said:

Is not Sol Y Mar is on the West Bay side of Coxen Hole as well.  I suppose it would save 15 mins but the difference between Sol and West Bay seems to be worth the extra time. 

In my mind, going to Soly mar replaces both Daniels and West Bay.  But we're talking remembering pre Covid travel for me so attractions at Sol y Mar may have changed.

5 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

In my mind, going to Soly mar replaces both Daniels and West Bay.  But we're talking remembering pre Covid travel for me so attractions at Sol y Mar may have changed.

Oh apologies, I had no idea Sol could replace Daniels. 

12 hours ago, Guest 2000 said:

Oh apologies, I had no idea Sol could replace Daniels. 

Oh, maybe I should apologize.  I thought at one time Sol y Mar had sloths and monkeys.   I'm not seeing that on their website now.  

18 hours ago, Guest 2000 said:

1 hour ago, ABQrobin said:

I have the "Fun-n-Sun" tour booked with Victor Bodden next month.  We visit the Sloth and Monkey place, then go to a beach club at West end.  Check it out.  Includes transportation and entry fees at both.

Is the beach club in West End? Or West Bay. The OP wishes to go to West Bay. 

There is more then one sloth/monkey place on the island, there is a good chance Bodden's people will be takng you to his in Sandy Bay. The OP specifically said Daniels. Then again, perhaps the OP would be willing to adjust their plans. 🙂 

17 minutes ago, Guest 2000 said:

Is the beach club in West End? Or West Bay. The OP wishes to go to West Bay. 

There is more then one sloth/monkey place on the island, there is a good chance Bodden's people will be takng you to his in Sandy Bay. The OP specifically said Daniels. Then again, perhaps the OP would be willing to adjust their plans. 🙂 

I don't know which beach yet, as I said it is booked for next month.

20 hours ago, ABQrobin said:

I don't know which beach yet, as I said it is booked for next month.

My apolgies I thought you said West End.. which is a small village with Half Moon Bay Beach. 

West Bay is a whole other place. 

Enjoy our holiday. 

• Like 1