Geoff’s Cay excursion

volk904

I believe it's called Goff's Cay.   Just a small sandy island with some shade by palm trees.   Food and drink are for sale at the small hut.   Can be crowded if several tours are there.  Best thing is the really good snorkeling from close to shore or out on the boat that brings you.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ABQrobin said:

Nope.  It will not open in Nov.  I had it booked and they sent us a refund and said that the island will not be ready in Nov at all.

Thanks so much for that info.  I just emailed Island Marketing/Belize cruise excursions asking if they knew anything about the opening of the island and haven't heard back.  Is that who you booked with?

Hope I get a refund as well.  

16 hours ago, fedexretiree said:

Thanks so much for that info.  I just emailed Island Marketing/Belize cruise excursions asking if they knew anything about the opening of the island and haven't heard back.  Is that who you booked with?

Hope I get a refund as well.  

We used Shoreexcursioneer.  

• 2 weeks later...

We were supposed to go there this week and a few weeks ago I called the Belize Tourist Bureau and they couldn't tell me when it would be open.  You could try to give them another call and see if they know anymore than they did when I called.  They have a toll free number 800 624 0686